All copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, music and other content from the Website, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned by Newman Tractor or its third-party licensors to the full extent provided under the United States Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. Under applicable copyright laws, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing, or transmitting any of the contents of the Website for any purposes. Nothing stated or implied on the Website confers on you any license or right under any copyright of GodfireKids or any third party.
The Website and the information contained in reference herein are for your personal, non-commercial use only. Except as otherwise specifically permitted herein, you shall not broadcast, duplicate, copy, reproduce, edit, manipulate, modify, publish, rent, sell, publicly display, perform, distribute, transmit, or circulate to anyone the contents of the Website, or use the contents of the Website in litigation, or for any commercial or promotional purposes, without the express written consent of GodifreKids or its lawful successors and assigns.
For usage permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Newman Tractor honors the intellectual and artistic property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our behalf, please provide us with the following information as soon as possible:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
2. Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Website that is requested to be removed;
3. Your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an email address if available, so that Newman Tractor may contact you if necessary;
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
6. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
Please send claims of copyright infringement to the following address:
2841 VERONA RD.,
VERONA KY, 41092.